The Role – Telesales Manager
Fresh People are currently looking to recruit a Telesales Manager for a Food Wholesale Business based at their new facility in Greenhithe in Kent . In this role you will be managing the sales department and ensuring the highest standards of customer service are maintained across the team .
Previous experience in customer service and telesales is essential, with either team lead or management experience desired along with great time management , confident meeting deadlines, able to work under pressure , flexible approach , strong admin skills and attention to detail , highly organized with the ability to adapt to the needs of the business
In this role you will be responsible for leading the team of sales support and order processing colleagues, ensuring orders are processed, customers are kept up to date with deliveries, and all queries are resolved – always upholding excellent customer service standards.
- Conduct interviews, training, and the onboarding new Tele sales staff
- Improve KPI’s and send out weekly reports to team
- Setting individual monthly sales targets
- Handling any internal conflicts
- Monitor performance of the team by carrying out regular performance reviews and appraisals
- escalated customer complaints
- Maintain time and attendance records, including a monthly payroll spreadsheet to finance
- Build and maintain customer relations
If you have the skills we are looking for in this role then reach out today excellent benefits working for this company