The Role – IT Systems Trainer
Fresh People are currently looking to recruit for an IT Systems Trainer for our client a Fresh produce business based around the Sittingbourne location . In this role you will work closely with the IT and Training teams to deliver comprehensive systems-based training across all sites.
Suitable candidates must have a training qualification or have relevant experience in a similar role to be able to understand operational processes , be willing to learn and train in bespoke systems for Fresh Produce. You will be required to support all end users, customers and suppliers at the sites, so excellent communication and presenting skills are a requirement. Must be flexible on your approach , with attention to detail and the ability to plan , organise and prioritise. Full Driving Licence essential
- To prepare and deliver tailored training for a variety of scenarios, including initial IT induction, ongoing/refresher, and remedial, as part of structured learning for employees. This includes: Cybersecurity and GDPR best practices – including designing and arranging new starter and refresher training
- Prepare a wide variety of training content in multiple mediums, such as guides, notes and interactive training material to aid both guided and self-training for individuals/groups.
- Design and develop new training strategies to maximize user buy-in and engagement.
- Assess employee IT competency levels and production of training reports for the Training Manager
- Use data and insights gained from training to provide feedback on IT systems and suggest future improvements.
- Train employees to ensure a minimum baseline of competency is met and maintained in the face of infrastructure changes and evolving cybersecurity threats.
- Improve the accessibility and variety of training through floor walking, in-person workshops aimed at both high-level overview and detailed walkthroughs.
- Work with the IT team and other relevant teams to write and maintain technical documentation for both intra-team and organisational use.
- Advise the IT Manager of user feedback from and gaps in the organisation training operations and suggest suitable strategies, including software solutions, for improvement.
- Liaise with the IT Team to test and assess planned future development projects, software updates, and releases.
- Ensure GDPR practices are followed at all times.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the position as required, if this roles describes you and your experience then reach out we cant wait to chat with you about the role in more detail