Home Based – Finance Business Partner
Fresh People are currently recruiting for a Regional Finance Business Partner for a Global Fresh Produce Wholesale Business covering the Midlands area on a Fixed Term contract 6-9 months. In this role you will be responsible for management accounting, forecasting & commercial analysis, whilst supporting the Wholesale Markets branches within the region . You will be required to maximize commercial opportunities and identify risks of the business , working closely with the site BM’s, Regional Directors and HOF.
Qualified Accountant ideally ACCA / CIMA or qualified by experience with exposure previously within the Fresh Produce industry or FMCG manufacturing environment required , previously a Management Accountant looking for the next step up. Role autonomy is required as you will be the only FBP in the region. Must be confident , results driven and commercially astute , an effective communicator at all levels with demonstrable experience of process improvements and stakeholder management with advanced excel skills. Happy to work from home with regular travel to the branches . Multi-site management experience would be an advantage .
- Providing proactive support, challenge and financial insight to the Branch Managers and Regional Directors
- To deliver timely, accurate & relevant financial information & analysis to key stakeholders including , preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, variance analysis and KPI’s driving the business performance
- Identifying risks and opportunities to enable delivery of the targets
- Develop, rigorously challenge, and question the budget/forecast assumptions and KPIs
- Provision of the Monthly Review Packs and participation in the Monthly Branch Review Meeting
- Identify and explain business performance variances and recommendations for improvements
- Consignment reconciliation, analysis, and challenge
- Margin management through analysis and challenge
- Develop and understand distribution cost reporting & KPI’s
- Benchmarking performance across locations
- Monitor new business performance and profitability
- Review of monthly accruals, prepayments, and balance sheet reconciliations
- Attend monthly stock takes
- Maintain strong financial controls across all areas
- Support the Head of Finance as required through analysis and project activity
- Working in accordance with SOX internal control framework to minimise risk and ensure transparency
If you are a Management Accountant looking for an opportunity to step into a Finance Business Partner role then please forward your CV over for consideration today our client offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits package, and opportunities for career growth. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for finance and leadership, we would love to hear from you.