The Role – Business Systems Support
Fresh People are currently recruiting for an Business Systems Support for their client a Fresh Produce Service provider based in Maidstone, Kent. The purpose of the role is to provide first line support to business users, providing a first port of call for all incidents relating to business software issues, ensuring issues are logged though the service desk with a view to resolving with `first fix` or escalating internally where necessary.
Candidate Qualifications and Skills:
Suitable candidates must have previous experience with the following systems:
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems – preferably Prophet
- SQL Querying
- An understanding of report writing – preferably Crystal Reports
- An understanding of Business Intelligence tools – preferably Qlik
Candidates must also have experience working with and through end users and customers, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work to challenging deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Receive and log calls made to the Systems Service Desk and provide first line response including, where possible, action to resolve the problem or escalation to the appropriate team member.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot faults/determine best solution based on the issue and details provided, escalating for permanent resolution if required.
- Work with business users to achieve continual improvement to systems.
- Perform day to day maintenance and housekeeping of the division’s business systems.
- Maintenance and creation of user accounts and access controls, within systems applications.
- Maintenance of workflow rules.
- Assist users in their use of queries and reports.
- Conduct user acceptance testing for upgrades and support the subsequent role out.
- Document workflows and practices .
- Test new workflows and implement.
- Assist with project work.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the position as required. As you may be required to go to other sites in mid kent you must be able to drive and have own car.
If this role is the opportunity you are looking for and your ready for a new challenge then reach out today for a chat to discuss in more detail