The Role – Business Systems Support Analyst
Fresh People are currently recruiting for a Business Systems Support Analyst for their client a Fresh Produce Service provider based in Maidstone, Kent. The purpose of the role is to work with the Senior Business Systems Analyst on continuous improvement, development, and introduction of new ways of working to ensure the business systems are as efficient and fit for purpose as possible. This will involve extensive usage of various systems, ERP system (Prophet) will be a key feature in this, thus an understanding of SQL, Report Writing, and Business Intelligence tools are a must. Training and guidance will be provided on each of the specific applications.
Candidate Qualifications and Skills:
Suitable candidates must have previous experience with the following systems:
- Good working knowledge of ERP systems – preferably Prophet
- SQL Querying
- An understanding of report writing – preferably Crystal Reports
- An understanding of Business Intelligence tools – preferably Qlik
Candidates must also have experience working with and through end users and customers, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work to challenging deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Work with site teams to investigate opportunities to improve data capture, management, visualisation and with a view to developing more efficient processes.
- Ensuring a tight change control process is followed from start to finish, ensuring all parties are kept informed of progress through-out.
- To take ownership of the data-management of ERP QC Inspection Sheets system, ensuring timely changes are documented, and carried out at the customer’s request.
- Assist with the implementation, oversight and continued development of systems.
- To provide comprehensive testing for ERP upgrades, taking ownership and refinement of the overall testing plan and supporting the subsequent upgrade, escalating to 3rd parties if appropriate.
- Assist with more complex database maintenance.
- Document workflows and practices
- Test new workflows and implement in conjunction with the wider team(s)
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Deputise for the Senior Analyst
- Dealing with issues that have been escalated in a timely manner, liaising internally or with 3rd parties where appropriate, ensuring the necessary urgency is given to each incident.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the position as required. As you may be required to go to other sites in mid kent you must be able to drive and have own car.
If this role is the opportunity you are looking for and your ready for a new challenge then reach out today for a chat to discuss in more detail